Thursday, April 17, 2014

#23 The FINAL THING!

I made it to the end.....with time to spare! {Full disclosure: I'm sad it's over.}

This is, by far, some of the best PD I've had in a while.  I love that I was able to sit down and work on my 23 things whenever I had a chance, and I love that I got to learn about so many new things out there.  The app world is pretty saturated, and were it not for this, I may not have discovered some of my new favorites like Flipboard, Line Camera,  and Quickoffice.

The fact that I got to try out apps that I didn't like was also helpful. If a staff member comes to me asking about something that didn't work so well, I can look back to my blog and remember why.

I'm also glad that I finally read a book digitally (not that I loved it).  I started a second, which I didn't finish....but might.  I'm not a "digital reader", but it will be a handy back up when I travel and things like that.

The next time I have an opportunity like this for self-paced PD, I will definitely jump in with both feet.

Thanks Minnesota Multitypes.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the program! Great posts.

    John Meyerhofer
    CMLE 23 Mobile Things coach

    ReplyDelete