Tuesday, April 15, 2014

#21 Free-for-All

My FitnessPal!

I love this app.  It helped me lose some weight last year......then I stopped using it.  I started again a few months ago, and I have logged in every single day.

Here's what it does:

1. Helps me keep track of every single thing I put in my body. Has a GREAT UPC scanner.

2. Helps me keep track of my exercise (which lets me buy more calories to eat).

3. Can tell me the calorie and nutrition info for just about anything I can imagine...this is WAY important when in the drive-thru at Taco Bell or Arby's.

4. Helps me balance carbs, fats, and proteins....and all my vitamins and minerals each day.

5. Tells me how many calories per day I can have in order to lose whatever amount of weight I want to.

6. It has a social networking component, so I can "like" my friends' statuses when they log in, or burn calories exercising, or lose pounds, etc.

7. Helps me keep track of daily water intake.

8. It keeps me honest. Mostly.

On this go-round, I've lost 12 pounds with the help of this app....since I have a wedding in six months, I'm hoping it helps me do away with about 20 more!






No comments:

Post a Comment